We love food! Adore it! And want to eat better and more unique food all of the time. When chefs shed a little light on their secret recipes, yes, we definitely soak them up and share them with you.
Here are Chef Curtis Stone’s (you know, the host of Top Chef Masters) brunch tips. You know what we’re particularly keen about? Turning juiced fruits into bellinis and mimosas! Oh, yes. Works for us.
Curtis’ Brunch Tips
2. Outdo O.J. by juicing other fruits that are in season. Summer peaches and raspberries make delicious nectars that you can drink alone or turn into bellinis and mimosas.
3. Most of us show up hungry for brunch, so put out a fruit platter, some yogurt and granola, or a spread of smoked salmon and bagels for your guests to nibble on when they arrive.
- Curtis Stone’s Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes with Strawberry-Maple Syrup: www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2013/03/04/health-and-family/food-recipes/curtis-stones-whole-wheat-buttermilk-pancakes-with-strawberry-maple-syrup.html
- Curtis Stone’s Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Chives: www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2013/03/04/health-and-family/food-recipes/curtis-stones-scrambled-eggs-with-smoked-salmon-and-chives.html
- Curtis Stone’s Bagel, Egg, and Mushroom Brunch: www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2013/03/04/health-and-family/food-recipes/curtis-stones-bagel-egg-mushroom-brunch.html
- PLUS, a web-only special: Curtis Stone’s Homemade Crab Cakes: www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2013/02/14/health-and-family/food-recipes/brunch.html